Wednesday 21 August 2013

The Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe | Winter Production

Earlier this summer I posted a teaser for an upcoming production by Bath City Church of The Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe. Now I would like to share the published advertisement poster/branding which I have been developing for the past couple of months and will be advertised in Bath and the surrounding area.

The mountain background was an image taken in British Columbia by myself on a trip to Canada. Par the lion and lamp post This design was made from scratch.

I'm really excited about this production and I really hope this poster makes you want to come! If you didn't see the teaser for this event which was made by myself you can see that here.

For more design work visit my website www.tobymitchell.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment