Wednesday 14 August 2013

Light Trails | Bristol Airport

During mid August I went to my girlfriends grandparents house near Bristol Airport and decided that I could get a great long exposure photo of the aircraft approaching the airport. As this was a totally spontaneous shoot I only had my camera but no tripod. So it turned out that I used a garden chair and a cassette box to steady my camera! I came out every time a plane was on its final approach into Bristol and took a 30 second shot of each aircraft. Following this I put all the shots into Photoshop, stacked them, adjusted some light levels and had this final picture! Beauty!

Pictures were taken from 21:30 through to midnight.



For more info on the work I do and to get linked in see my website and my Facebook page... :-)

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment