Wednesday 21 August 2013

Obsession 2014 | Logo & Design

During the past few months I have been working closely with Jubilee Church in Devon on re-creating their annual youth conference (Obsession Gathering) branding. I started from scratch in preparing a new style for the conference by making a logo which was simple but powerful. Incorporating the year number on the end of the Obsession word meant that we could consistently use the logo annually and just put the different year number with it.

Part of the brief was to create a design teaser for next years conference 'Thy Kingdom Come'. Starting on a blank canvas I used my own images that I took during bonfire night 2012 to add some great spark effects. I also added the odd cloud and lightning effect to add some atmosphere and then developed the rest in Photoshop.

Thanks for taking a look and I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment