Saturday 9 November 2013

Matt & Chloe | Bathampton Woods Shoot

As always its an honour to shoot with a couple. Matt & Chloe are great friends of mine and I was really excited to get some beautiful shots of them both together. Bathampton forrest is a great place for photography with the beautiful wildlife and trees surrounding the paths. Typically being British Autumn, it rained half way through our shoot so some of the shots might look a little 'damp'

As well as taking shots of both Matt & Chloe together I managed to get a few cheeky portraits! 

I also have the honour of being their wedding photographer in 2014! Im really excited to capture their, what is to be, beautiful wedding day in August.

If you enjoyed these photos and want to see more shoots like this then why not like my Facebook page or visit my website? :-) 

Thanks for looking! Enjoy!































All Content copyright Toby Mitchell Design 2013

























No comments:

Post a Comment